Last Chance for Only $1


 


6 July 2023... I wanted to give EVERYONE who wanted it a chance to grab my 23 page, super detailed preparedness checklist for only $1 before it goes up to $49.  When the clock strikes 12:00 tonight, the opportunity is gone.


Hey!  Just wanted you to know, there are no strings attached or anything, it's literally $23. 

The other day I ordered something online for not much more than that and a week later I had a $39.99 charge on my card.  Somehow they had put me in a subscription that I didn't sign up for... this is not anything like that. 

I believe EVERYONE should be prepared and this list is something that I worked really hard on that has many tools and preparedness gear that most don't even know about. 

I've already had several people tell me how much it has helped them and that means the world to me, because I truly do want to help. I've asked a couple of them to write testimonials and will have those to share soon.

In the meantime, this is IT!  So, if ya want it - CLICK HERE.

Now as far as sharing something of value...

Let's talk Long Term Food Storage and Mylar Bags.

Mylar Bags are great to store food.  You can grab them on Amazon.  Make sure you also grab some oxygen absorbers to put in.  I also love to grab some 5 gallon buckets from Lowes as Mylar Bags are not rodent proof.

Fill your food up in the Mylar bags, put your oxygen absorber on top, and them seal.  Read the instructions on your Mylar bags to make sure they're sealed properly and then put the lid on your 5 Gallon Bucket and LABEL with a large black permanent marker. 

* Many mylar bags can be sealed with an iron or a straight iron.
* Foods high in moisture or oil don't do well in mylar bags.  Examples are: brown rice, raisins, nuts, granola, chocolate chips, cookies, and crackers.
Dry goods such as wheat, white rice, beans, pasta, oats, sugar, and flour store well in Mylar bags.

I hope this helps!  Feel free to send me your tips, pictures, recipes and more.  Can't wait to see them. Send to: ladyredneckfavs@gmail.com

God bless and Happy Prepping!

Lady Redneck​​​​​​
​ 

Comments

Popular Posts