BEAUTIFUL SAVIOR by Stephanie Lee


This is a Christmas song I wrote called, "Beautiful Savior".  I love my Savior so much and this video has some beautiful pictures of Him.  Please LIKE my page, SHARE and Subscribe if it is something you like too.



I hope you have a beautiful holiday season!


This was me after one of the times I sang in the Philippines. :)



"Beautiful Savior" is a song I wrote about our beautiful Savior, whom I love very much. This song talks about the love he has for us. He taught us how to love and showed us what love and charity is all about. 

This is what I know to be true:
Our Beautiful Savior was born in a stable and laid in a manger when He came into the world. Our Beautiful Savior was born to such humble circumstances.  His earthly father was a carpenter, His mother was Mary and he grew up in a humble home. Our beautiful Savior grew up humbly.  Our Beautiful Savior is the King of Kings and Lord of us all. Mountains obey Him and worlds were made by Him, yet he died for our sins.  This song is a song of praise to our Beautiful Savior, our Lord, Jesus Christ who is our Savior and friend.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts