MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT HERE!

 

June 3, 2023.  As you may have heard.... I have a MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT today.  It's so major, that it's actually 3 fold.  So, I was just on social media and went live to share it but if you missed it - here it is:

1. I have a new song coming out June 16th.  It's another song my dad wrote called, "Dreams Do Die Hard."  It talks about watching dreams slip away and is a sad and sweet country song.  I can't wait for you to hear it!

2. I have a NEW CD coming out this summer!  Yes, I've done a few of those but I have never finished a CHRISTIAN CD.  This is my first Christian CD and now 5 of those songs have been in the Top 10 iTunes Christian charts so... I think it's going to be a really great CD. 

Lastly.... as you know, I've crowdfunded since I started my music as it was the only way I could record.  It's been great because it's allowed you to PARTNER with me to make music.  Many have LITERALLY been a part of my songs.  You may have had your name on the back of my CDs, been on video in the studio with me... but I have decided that I will no longer be doing crowdfunding (I'M NOT GIVING UP ON MY MUSIC!!!) just no longer crowdfunding... so this is my LAST crowdfunding campaign.  

When you donate, you will have your name on the back of my Christian CD.  So, this is it...the last campaign, here's the link:

CLICK HERE

There it is!!  I TOLD YA it was big!!!  I honestly couldn't wait to share it with you and hope you're as excited as I am.

God bless today and always!

Lady Redneck

Comments

Popular Posts