Word to 'Believe Christ'

Believe Christ


I’m not glad that this happened, I often ask why.

That’s what usually precedes the tears streaming out of my eyes.

Your trial may not be the same as mine, but it breaks you the same way.

Sometimes it makes it hard just to survive another day.


BRIDGE: I thought that I understood the Atonement,

Heaven knows I’ve been through enough in my life.

In my head, it should be okay

But in my heart I felt strife.


CHORUS: Believe Christ, don’t just believe in Him

Learn to let go. He paid the price, so we can heal

And find peace to the soul.



Maybe what happened wasn’t your fault. And you’re dealing with anger and hate too.

It’s hard to understand how to let go, of those feelings but Christ can see you through.


BRIDGE: If you can’t let go, what He did for you is in vain.

The garden of Gethsemane, where He felt so much pain.

Trust you can be whole, you won’t be broken! You won’t be broken anymore.

Give it all to Him, his love is sure.


CHORUS


You can find peace to your soul. You can find peace to your soul

Believe in Christ…and let go.

Comments

Popular Posts