The Most Beautiful People (Dedicated to Filipino People)




This is a song I wrote and would like to dedicate it to the Filipino people!!!  There are a lot of AMAZING people in this video that have changed my  life forever.  I love them all so much.






These pics were all on the islands of Cebu and Lapu-Lapu.  We're back in the states now, but I would love to go back.



If you haven't been there, you need to go.  The people are truly HAPPY!  

They don't have much, compared to our standards here in the US they are in extreme poverty but you'll never see a happier people.  They are SO KIND-they'll give you all the food they have, or even the shirt off your back.  They will give everything they have, they're so Christlike... and they walk around singing!  It's like being in a musical where everything you've ever known around you is different.
They don't take medication for anything.  If they have a headache, or if they go to the dentist (if they can afford to)-they just deal with it.  One of the sweetest ladies I met there even told me about riding a Jeepney (that's like a bus there) to drive herself to the hospital, had the baby, and rode the Jeepney home.  I felt like such a wimp when she told me.  I don't know if I could ever do that!  Haha!!!



It goes to show, once again, that money can't buy happiness and that you're just about as happy as you can make yourself out to be. :) I miss their smiling faces.

I truly love these people.  I hope you like my song that I wrote and would like to 
dedicate to the Filipino people.  

Comments

Popular Posts